In 1896, one year after the original building was constructed, Hans G. and Anne Gunderson gave the congregation one and one-half acres of land to become the cemetery on the west side of the road. The deed is dated February 14, 1896. In 1958, additional land was acquired from the Quill family. In 1975, another parcel of land was secured from George Gunderson and Robert and Lois Sawvel, adding to the north and west sides of the property. Eighty-five pine trees were planted by volunteers from the congregation, the trees having been raised and donated by Edward Severson. During the first years of the congregation, a fee of one dollar per year was collected from membership to maintain the cemetery. In later years the fee became three dollars per annum. On May 15, 1960, the first Cemetery Board took office and established perpetual care for the grave sites. Cemetery rules and Bylaws were also established and later revised in 1976 and 1985.