On January 16, 1899, Religion School was organized and held in the Estby Schoolhouse. Student Larson was the first teacher and he was hired for two months – May and June. For many years three months of school was held, one month in the fall and two in the spring. It was always called “Norwegian School”. No English was used. Confirmation classes met at the church every Friday. The first Christmas Tree Festival was celebrated on the eve of December 26, 1896. When English School was in session for nine months, religion school was discontinued. On June 8, 1924, Evanger Sunday School was organized to be held in the church. Mrs. Thea Kyllo and Mrs. Inger Hanson were the first officers. Seven teachers and 52 children were enrolled. On July 31, 1949, the 25th anniversary of the S.S. was celebrated. Rev. B.A. Johnson was the uest speaker. During those 25 years the S.S. had been served by 34 regular teachers. By 1978 enrollment was 123 students with 13 regular teachers and 11 associates. The Christmas offerings each year go to children’s homes and other programs that meet children’s needs. Some of the superintendents since 1924 have been: Mrs. Theo Kyllo, Mrs. Ben Simonson, Mrs. John Bungum, Mrs. Clarence Peterson, Mrs. Jens Jenson, Mrs. Mabelle Gegna, Mrs. Lyall Larson, Mrs. Ralph Senjem, Mrs. Emmet Twait, Wayne Groteluschen, James Gronseth, David Wright, John Linbo, Larry Wood, Delmont Martin, Erma Grovdahl, Joanne Larson, Cheryl Jensen, Wendy Edgar, Lynette Haugm, Brenda Gronseth, Don Grovdahl, Kim Jones, Kim Edgar, Alice Jensen, Patti Clement, Vicki Moen, Heather Hawkins and Cathy Severson. After Cathy Severson’s resignation in 2013, the superintendent position within the Sunday School was removed and leadership of the S.S. was shared amongst the teachers. Bible School was held in several school districts until 1957. At that time, it was organized at the church. Half days were held for two weeks for many years. Then it was changed to al day for one, then half day for a week then in the evenings for a week.